a month ago
Job Title: Head of Delivery
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Program Management and production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for National Delivery Lead to lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Head of Delivery, you’ll lead the charge in managing client engagements, with a keen focus on balancing quality, cost and schedule.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with relationship managers to:
• Bringing your expertise to new business pitches
• Identifying best practices and developing new systems, processes and tools for complex projects
• Overseeing coordination of quality assurance efforts
• Leading development of intellectual capital across capabilities for client projects, partnering with project and client team members
• Coordinating professional development for team members, as well as designing and leading relevant training for internal, client and vendor teams
• Consistently expanding your knowledge of DigitasLBi’s capabilities and processes to integrate planning with Strategy, Creative, Marketing and Engineering
• Demonstrating the spirit of collaboration, identifying opportunities to improve client and team dynamics
We’re looking for a Head of Delivery with outstanding experience, which usually includes:
• A strong academic record, and preferably a Master’s degree or MBA
• 12 to 14 years of relevant experience, preferably at a creative agency, with 10 years of Integrated Production experience in digital scope and a proven track record of leading complex digital projects
• Outstanding leadership and people management skills
• Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
• Strong negotiation skills and a diplomatic ability to manage conflict
• Strong scoping, pricing, and project scheduling (bottom-up and top-down) skills
• Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.