9 days ago
Job Title: Head of Media
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide what’s next … and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in 25 countries around the world we have more than 6,000 digital experts working to enrich people’s lives via our unique blend of strategy, creativity, media and technology.
Our skills and passions span insight, brand building, content creation and distribution, as well as the ability to help brands embrace the creative and technological change that is revolutionising their businesses. We act as strategic partner to some of the world’s most exciting companies across a wide range of industries including FMCG, financial services, publishing, retail, telecoms and travel. There are many things that make DigitasLBi unique but if we had to choose one it would be our ability to connect data with storytelling to help make brands special, shareable and more ultimately valuable wherever, whenever and however people choose to engage with them.
We’re searching for a Head of Media who’s an expert in pioneering media solutions, takes ownership for leadership within the Media team and acts on a sense of creative collaboration. You will work within blended teams consisting of customer experience, media experts, data and analytics specialists, strategists and technologists to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients.
This role will be the charged with overseeing all client, and people solutions for our media team. This person will provide the vitality, vision and practice management to ensure we’re seen as the go-to agency for digital media.
You will be the ambassador for the DigitasLBi brand and ensure that our outstanding reputation is nurtured and grown. The practice head will own all digital media services across the agency, which includes SEO, Affiliates, PPC, Display, Social and Analytics.
The practice leader must be able to balance being the lead subject matter expert (design, delivery and business development) with operational and people leadership with accountability for the delivery of revenue, profitability and solution design.
Day-2-day the role will involve:
• Actively collaborating on the design and evolution of our media capabilities
• Leading a media team and being responsible for their integration with other disciplines within the team
• Taking ownership of our client relationships
• Overseeing operational management
• Direct reports: PPC Leads, Programmatic Leads, Paid Social Leads
Service ownership/subject matter expertise
• Responsible for the DigitasLBi Media Point-of-View and tone of voice
• Develop in-market partnerships that speed the development of our media capabilities (covering 3rd party data, media, and technology vendors)
• Oversee development of program strategies across different teams
• Represent the agency within industry organisations
• Maintain relationships with publishers
• Ownership of DigtasLBi Media practice external profile and reputation
• Ownership of existing client engagements
• Policy, operations and process management of media practice
• Maintaining a level of quality assurance and holding the team accountable for delivering campaigns and executions with precision
• Establish long-term trust with clients
• Support relevant training sessions
• Actively shape and contribute to the culture of the business
• Oversees recruitment and development requirements
• Lead ‘coach’ for the media practice
• Take lead role in developing media new business “pipeline”
• Lead media pitches
Qualifications and Experience:
• Expertise in the digital world
• Thorough knowledge and expertise in different types of Media
• Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Time management and problem solving skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MRI, and CMR
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.