9 Januar 2019
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
The Digitas Media Team delivers media services to clients across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates across teams in Edinburgh and London. Based in East London the team works with a broad range of clients varying from retail to travel and B2B.
The PPC Account Manager is responsible for managing a client portfolio. Day-to-day the role will involve managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients, managing the paid search campaigns for these clients and consulting with clients to develop their digital strategy, within paid search in particular, and other media channels, as appropriate.
• Own and manage a portfolio of paid search clients (typically between 2 and 3)
• Activation and optimisation of PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines/provide client deliverables as per services contract
• Understand and work towards client KPIs and responsible for judging when issues herein must be escalated
• Keep up to date with industry developments and responsible for sharing news and information with the rest of the team, as well as with clients
• Identify opportunities for integrating industry innovations into client campaigns and provide data and evidence for award submissions
• Understand and effectively convey search knowledge, tools and techniques to clients and other members of staff
• Demonstrate proactive account management and value add to accounts, driving client satisfaction
Skills & Experience
• Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
• Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools
• Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships
• Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
• Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.