5 April 2019
Social Strategy – Senior Associate
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Monitor online conversations
· Participate in online conversation via posts to build brand visibility and thought leadership
· Creatively and proactively assist the brand’s and your Digitas team in the development of social strategies, playbooks, etc.
· Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from the social client team
· Identify, analyze issues, patterns and trends in in the client landscape and with brand agnostic digital trends
· Create and ideate, every. single. day.
· Establish benchmarks for metrics and develop a reporting schedule including recommendations
· Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
· Identify and engage advocates/influencers
· Proactively escalate and communicates issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the appropriate client team
· Establish credibility as a thought leader on new social media tools, best practices and how organizations are using new tools, in order to gain a rapid competitive (and early adopter) advantage
· Further establish Digitas credibility in the Social space by participating in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A 4-year degree and 1 to 3 years working in digital and/or communications
· Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
· Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
· A passion for blogging, microblogging and Facebooking – or just creating content in whatever platform you favorite
· A strong understanding of marketing strategy, particularly feed marketing
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
· Willingness to travel – you’re open to new places, new faces and new idea
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.