13 Juni 2019
Vice President Director, Digitas Studios
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
At Digitas Studios, we’re suckers for a good story and we know you are too. That's why we believe content marketing is the best way for brands to engage the hearts and minds of consumers as we move from an age of interruption to an age of invitation. Digitas Studios is the content strategy, creation and marketing arm of Digitas to lead the content revolution into the future.
This person lives at the intersection media, creative, analytics and our partners’ content teams with direct responsibilities for making great stories for clients.
· Content Strategy: Help brands figure out the role of content in the marketing mix and the consumer decision journey, how & why to invest and how to measure return on investment.
· Talent Strategy: Assist in the creation and execution of talent & influencer strategies.
· Content Ideation: Help brands ideate, development & produce content in partnership with the world's leading storytellers, producers and talent. Build briefs and lead/inspire the content idea process.
· Content Origination: Find and develop stories to tell across all media like video, podcasts, articles, infographics. Work with and manage creative/editorial resources to develop original
content. Ensure quality and performance of content created by outside partners/people. Manage and/or oversee content program execution.
· Media Content Co-Creation: Partner with our media team to co-create ideas with media partners. Lead ideation sessions, manage partner production and execution of content.
· Snacktory Production Liaison: Evangelize our in-house content production team and their ability to produce high quality and low cost content
· New Business: Serve as a key leader on new business pitches across clients and categories to grow Digitas Studios and the content practice
· Organic Business: Spark new content demand with existing lines of business and sell content offering
· Partnerships: Develop and nurture key content partnerships throughout the entire value chain of content. Manage the RFP process for brand content programs when required.
· Program Execution: Manage and/or oversee content program execution.
· Thought Leadership: Develop and help lead content thought leadership sessions, Share your POVs and perspectives about content to the marketplace, news organizations, trade shows
Skills and Qualifications:
· 10+ years of content experience at either an agency (i.e. Branded Entertainment Division), a media company (i.e. Brand Studio or creative shop) or working in a content group at a best-in-class story telling production company.
· An understanding of media planning, distribution, and syndication of content.
· A track record of working on innovative, content heavy media programs
· Evidence of facilitating and initiating creative thinking in the digital space
· Ability and willingness to develop relationships and work with a wide array of external partners in content development, production and measurement, video distribution, seeding and social media
· Candidate should have a hunger for/be a participant in: new technology, new content solutions, social media events etc
· Experience in applying content development to brand-building initiatives is beneficial
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to integrate across cross-functional teams
· Client facing track record
· Committed to flawless execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.