17 Juni 2019
Senior Analyst, Search Marketing
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll manage the tactical components within integrated Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, more commonly known as Paid Search, or Pay-per-Click (PPC). Working with Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo (among others), you’ll assist with the strategy, planning and reporting for Digitas clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Serving as the primary contact in fielding SEM challenges, solving issues to achieve (and exceed) campaign goals
· Building and presenting concise program readouts of performance towards key business metrics
· Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting
· Actively participating in meetings and proactively identifying campaign opportunities, challenges and issues
· Assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported
· Bid strategy optimization and testing. Daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps. Ongoing management of budget and pacing.
· Translating campaign/client goals into strategic SEM tactics and effectively executing those tactics against the client’s strategy
· Implementing Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
· Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
· Leveraging and developing proficiencies with SEM platforms, tools and resources
· Developing campaign ad copy (text-based titles and descriptions or feed-based images) and tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per creative rotation instructions
· Develop performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing data-based rationale for these recommendations
· Collaborating with both clients and internal cross-channel colleagues by providing reporting as requested in a concise and timely fashion
· Consistently demonstrating positive impact with clients, internal teams, capability and outside vendor
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree, and 2 to 4 years of analytical or digital marketing experience, preferably in SEM
· Strong ability to work closely within a team structure to problem solve, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Advanced skills within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and 3rd Party tools such as DoubleClick
· Strong client management and presentation skills
· Expertise in managing numbers and proficiency in executing approved media buys
· A firm pulse on the media marketplace and to provide insights into campaign results
· A detail-oriented and organized approach to achieving objectives
· Solid quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
· Strong communication skills – you’re clear and thorough, yet concise
· A passion for our industry, building relationships and a desire to contribute to a team
· Exudes confidence and won’t hesitate to connect with folks throughout the organization to get the job done right
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.