12 Juli 2019
Our Experience Designers make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward but who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, but at heart they are digital natives who love making new things and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
· A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
· A formal graphic design education at a serious design school
· Complete comfort sketching, posting, and riffing with your team
· A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
· A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
· The ability to execute, organize, and defend the work
· Basic (or not so basic) prototyping capabilities
· A desire to partner with and learn from other great people doing great work
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.