8 August 2019
Analyst, Search Marketing
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Search Marketing Analyst – someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Search Marketing Analyst, you’ll manage the tactical components within integrated Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns, more commonly known as Paid Search, or Pay-per-Click (PPC). Working with Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo (among others), you’ll assist with the strategy, planning and reporting for our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Holistic SEM program management including keywords development, ad creative and strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing program towards key business goals and reporting
· Actively participating in meetings and proactively documenting takeaways and next steps
· Assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported
· Bid strategy optimization and testing. Daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps. Ongoing management of budget and pacing.
· Translating campaign/client goals into SEM tactics and effectively executing those tactics against the client’s strategy
· Implementing Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
· Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
· Leveraging and developing proficiencies with SEM platforms, tools and resources
· Developing campaign ad copy (text-based titles and descriptions or feed-based images) and tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per creative rotation instructions
· Help develop performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing data-based rationale for these recommendations
· Collaborating with both clients and internal cross-channel colleagues by providing reporting as requested in a concise and timely fashion
· Fostering relationship with internal teams (SEM, S&A and other capabilities), external partners and clients
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree, preferably 1 to 2 years analytical or digital marketing experience; exposure to SEM a plus
· Strong ability to work closely with your team to problem solve, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively
· A detail-oriented approach and a desire to achieve objectives accurately
· Solid quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
· Familiarity with the digital advertising space and a passion for growing that interest into a career
· Strong communication skills – you’re clear and thorough, yet concise
· A passion for building relationships and a desire to contribute to team building and event planning
· Exudes confidence and won’t hesitate to connect with folks throughout the organization to get the job done right
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.