10 Januar 2020
Are you a social native? Passionate about all aspects of social from content creation to paid media and boosting? Do you have experience managing social teams and growing social business within the SG market and across the APAC region?
We are looking for a social director to join our team in SG. You’ll manage all aspects of social accounts across SG and APAC markets - leading teams of community managers, creative, strategy and production to create cutting edge work for brands including Disney, Coke, Kinder, UOB and more.
Your goal will be to find fast, efficient, creative and effective ways to explore the multiple dimensions of social media, test new opportunities, and empower your teams to deliver success for our clients. The ideal candidate will offer a unique blend of creative instincts, social media marketing aptitude, measurement and executive management skills.
This role provides the opportunity to build and direct an in-house team, work with agencies, and partner with social media platforms and will report into of our head of business leadership in the SG office.
You’ll be responsible for:
-Empowering a team to develop and optimize strategic, marketing plans and associated budget/scope across campaigns and channels. Working hand-in-hand with our media teams.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide inspirational and creative thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
-Lead the innovation goals and operational model of the social discipline as well as sustain existing clients, win new clients and scale for growth.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Social Director with:
- 7+ years experience working in a digital / social agency
- A passion/understanding of the key social platforms in SG and APAC markets, with an emphasis on building relationships with these key partners and the social discipline within the agency.
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter and social listening and content creation tools and platforms
- A Highly Organised and Agile Approach, for both one market, and multi-market social operations
- Client Servicing Experience, Sales expertise, and an ability to mentor a growing team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
The ideal candidate will be a combination of business leader, visionary, inventor, builder, and operator
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.