10 April 2019
Social Strategy – Freelance Manager/Associate Director
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy, Manager/Associate Director – a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Social Strategy, Manager/Associate Director, you have expert knowledge of how humans play a role in brand growth and intimate knowledge of the people-powered platforms designed to amplify that growth. While social is the focus for this role, we are looking for progressive, full-puzzle thinkers who demonstrate an understanding of how consumers interact with channels and technology through an orchestrated system of paid and owned touch points.
Deliverables include but not limited to: Social Intelligence Audit which will assess strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for our client’s approach to social; Social Strategy Guidelines that will outline the main objectives for our client’s use of social media, the role of each social platform, and the executional tactics for speaking directly with consumers; Social Playbook that prescribes the how behind the social strategy (e.g., process, guidelines, legal, etc).
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing smart social and content strategies for clients by integrating knowledge of paid and organic tactics
· Sourcing, planning, and executing social and content programs
· Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
· Keeping a firm pulse on pop culture, entertainment events, and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 4 to 8 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR, or publishing experience, even better
· A strong understanding of media planning, distribution, and content syndication
· Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
· Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
· The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
· A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events, and developments
· An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.