9 August 2019
Social Strategy, Manager
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy, Manager– a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social. Sound like you? Read on.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing smart social and content strategies for clients
· Sourcing, planning and executing social and content programs
· Helping create and execute influencer strategies
· Developing thought leadership pieces and other editorial material
· Keeping a firm pulse on pop culture, entertainment events and other opportunities for our clients to make waves in social
· Building strong relationships with third party content providers and website in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 4 to 8 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR or publishing experience, even better
· A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
· Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
· Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
· Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
· The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
· A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
· An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
· Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.