26 September 2019
Analyst, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our powerful Search Engine Optimization team, determined transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Analyst to help us do this. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Search Engine Optimization Analyst, you’ll play an integral role on the brand team by providing insights that will inform our clients’ online marketing strategy. You’ll collaborate with diverse teams – including Marketing, Creative, Technology, Strategy and Insights, and Media – and you’ll gain an in-depth knowledge of how these capabilities work.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
· Consulting with internal teams and clients on search engine accessibility
· Performing keyword mining, segmentation and mapping as well as gap analyses and competitive analyses
· Providing optimization recommendations for site content
· Developing and executing link-building strategies
· Providing monthly/quarterly metrics reports to show value against all initiatives
We’re looking for an entry-level Analyst who is eager to learn and grow in our business. Typically, requirements for the job include:
· A four-year degree in marketing, computer science or a related field
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A desire to learn and improve at every opportunity – this job will involve comprehensive training and has rapid advancement potential
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT