DMP / Personalization Manager – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager with a strong background in Personalization, DMPs- Adobe Audience Manager, and Optimization- Adobe Target – someone who can lead multifaceted projects, tactically execute on segment analysis , provide strategic data-driven personalization recommendations, and collaborate with internal partners to drive cross-functional success.
Getting Psyched? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Manager, you’ll drive strategic marketing growth for clients and inspire cross functional teams. You’ll work to surpass client goals through customer profiling, end to end and onsite personalization campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and online testing strategy.
Audience Manager Responsibilities
- ✦Work with Data Management Platform (DMP) partners and manage day-to-day processes of onboarding of client data, guiding through governance and identifying audience opportunities.
- ✦You will be in the tool daily executing on requests and doing your own analysis to bring forth YOUR innovative concepts
- ✦Have opinion and perspective on when and where to engage Data Science for machine learning / AI opportunities
- ✦Leverage data to assess, diagnose and prescribe campaign optimizations to exceed client expectations.
- ✦Extract insights from data and effectively communicate to clients in relation to their goals and objectives. Share results from audience analytics reports with clients when available.
- ✦Assist in the development of client-facing materials including data strategy presentations and audience performance reports.
- ✦Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s business objective and demonstrate through campaign results how data targeting and site side personalization can help them achieve their business goals.
- ✦Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to share new strategies for targeting campaigns and to provide feedback on platform and data performance.
- ✦Partner with internal and external implementation and Analytics teams to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data required to build audience segments and deliver on personalization use cases
- ✦Determine correct target audience for campaigns through thorough analysis of performance reports
- ✦Knowledge of 3rd party Data Onboarding platforms (such as LiveRamp)
- ✦Create cross-brand requirements for third party data that should be incorporated into the DMP
- ✦Understand the latest industry trends and use cases surrounding the use of the DMP
- ✦Shape enterprise data collection and management strategy for customer identity graphs
- ✦Have knowledge of the ad buying marketplace including DSPs, bidders, and programmatic platforms
- ✦Passionate about personalization
- ✦Ability to run AB Multivariate tests on an A/B testing platform (Adobe Target)
- ✦Experience with digital analytics platforms and content management system
- ✦Understanding of best practices in testing, targeting, and optimization
- ✦Partner with internal leaders and clients to identify web optimization opportunities
- ✦Brief stakeholders and internal leadership on plans to include major milestones, detailed explanation of variants in test, definition of KPIs in analysis, and overall expectations
- ✦Analyze results during test as well as final analysis. Expected to have an in-depth understanding of company KPIs and translate results to actionable insights
- ✦Setup of tests including validation of variants, tracking requirements, and campaign QA
- ✦Promote culture of audience testing and optimization within department and across the company
- ✦Work closely with our design and user experience teams to build brand and UX compliant personalization tests
- ✦Reporting and analysis of tests based on an in-depth understanding of client site conversion funnels
- ✦Work to increase test efficiency and throughput
- ✦Knowledge of marketing automation principles and platforms
- ✦The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years prior digital advertising experience in a client services capacity with hands-on knowledge of the DSP/DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven advertising and insights.
- ✦1+ years of Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) experience required: Including but not limited to Trait and Segment Creation, Overlap reporting (from minor to complex), leveraging DMP segments for onsite personalization
- ✦Outstanding Power point Skills
- ✦Understanding and experience with DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, pixels and Ad Servers
- ✦Familiarity with customer acquisition goals and optimizing to CPA, CTR, Completion Rate, Brand Awareness etc.
- ✦Strong analytical skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking
- ✦Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- ✦Strong attention to detail and ability to follow projects through to completion
- ✦Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- ✦Highly organized with attention to detail
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.