7 November 2018
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
The Digitas Media Team delivers media services to clients across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates across teams in Edinburgh and London. The team works with a broad range of clients varying from retail to travel and B2B.
Our mission is to create wonderful digital experiences by connecting media with data, technology and creative to win in the moments that count.
Reporting to the Group Media Director, the Media Director is responsible for leading a small group of accounts with a total annual revenue of up to £1m across a range of media services.
They will lead a multi-disciplinary team delivering industry leading solutions and driving excellence in client performance, however that is measured, from direct response revenue to brand health.
The Media Director will work with the Group Media Director and contribute to account plans to outline the opportunities to develop client remit and relationships.
• Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
• Manage team to develop award winning and effective media plans
• Motivate and encourage the wider PPC practice
• Lead strategic meetings with key PPC clients / stakeholders
• Be clients’ trusted advisor on all things PPC
• Keep up to date with media trends and digital developments, sharing information and POVs with client and team
• Maintain strong relationships with key media & technology partners
• Support new business opportunities
• Manage multi-disciplinary team of up to 10 people assisting in their development and supporting prioritization of work load
• Growth of revenue and margin across key clients
Skills & Experience
• 6+ years digital media experience
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Deep hands-on experience of managing at least two media channels
• Experience of commercial management of accounts from booking & invoicing to reconciliation
• Proven track record of account optimization & performance improvement
• Good project management skills
• Self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative
• Media agency background
• Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills to support media planning, forecasting & evaluation
• Experience of working with platforms such as Search Ads 360 / Google Ads
• Highly analytical
• Able to digest large amounts of data and intelligence and translate it in to meaningful insights for clients
• Comfortable with working with wider teams, in different locations across different methods.
• Experience of offline media planning
• Experience supporting the development of commercial proposals for media services
• First hand analytical experience
• Experience managing large international accounts
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.