24 October 2019
As a Client Director, you will be a key player in an established team that manages a range of diverse, high profile accounts. You will undertake a highly client facing and commercial role encompassing client and account management business development, solutions and strategic selling and project delivery. You will effectively run a mini-business and support Client Partners in penetrating new accounts.
- Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
- Ensure that all the work we deliver is of high quality and on time/to budget
- Build effective client relationships in which you become their trusted advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together
- Understand the dynamics of your client’s business, so that we can identify ways in which digital can help them meet their objectives
- Stay on top of what your client’s competitors are doing and share insights with the client/agency teams
- Own your projects from concept to end of project review – including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learning’s with client/agency teams
- Take responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), including accurate forecasting on a weekly basis and management of wip and invoicing
- Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams. Actively contribute to the Client Services & portfolio teams, participating in regular meetings & training
- Grow & develop your client relationships, including creation of an annual business development plan for you and your team
- Continue building your knowledge of the digital marketing & technology sector, including attending agency training sessions
Skills & Experience
- Client Director with digital experience which includes Data, CRM, Platforms, Content Campaigns and/or Media
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Experience in creating & managing a variety of digital activity, from communications campaigns to web development projects
- Experience in writing strategic proposals in answer to client briefs & proactively
- Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses
- Naturally inquisitive
- Clear, engaging communicator
- Customer focused
- Ability to predict and solve problems
- 'Can do/Will do’ attitude
- Able to effectively lead other subject matter experts and complex operational issues
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT