20 November 2019
Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone who’ll help bring that transformation to life –someone who can provide integrated cross-channel marketing solutions while laying the groundwork for growth. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As a Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll build the strategic foundation for client relationship-marketing efforts.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
· Designing and conducting smart analysis for recommendation
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
· Developing smart, compelling and convincing client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
· Collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year college education, and preferably a Master’s degree
· 2–4 years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
· An impressive understanding of the digital environment
· Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
· Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
· Fluency with Microsoft Office and experience with SAS (preferred)
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT