10 December 2019
Associate Director, Programmatic
What you’ll do:
As Associate Director, Programmatic, you’ll be responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign setup, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations, build client decks and status documentation, and attend client meetings explaining relevant programmatic strategy.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact on some of the world’s biggest brands.
Day to day your role includes:
· Directing and managing the daily workflow of all Digitas client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post-buy recaps
· Interfacing with media teams to respond to RFPs, build strategic campaign plans, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions in a collaborative fashion
· Reviewing client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work products are sound and viable
· Owning the development of strategic proposals, coordinating across teams to account for all relevant inputs
· Assuming accountability and ownership of campaign execution for assigned client accounts
· Developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations
· Understanding and effectively communicating our value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
· Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
· Participating in forecasting exercises for senior management
· Adopting established account management standards and program management best practices
· Supporting training, mentoring, and development of team members
· Assisting in the development and documentation of best practices for improving communication and collaboration within the team and the group
· Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Embracing and encouraging a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· Six to nine years of experience in display, video, social, and/or mobile programmatic media buying
· Three or more years of increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
· Three or more years of people management experience, overseeing three or more reports in an account management/client services team
· Working knowledge of DoubleClick or similar campaign management systems
· Experience with bid management platforms and active optimization
· Deep understanding of interactive media planning and buying elements
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
· Ability to organize and manage detailed work, work independently, and balance multiple tasks
· A four-year college degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT