16 December 2019
Analyst - Finance
Become an Analyst at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for an Analyst of Finance who can partner with business leads to build & maintain overhead budgets and provide detailed flux analysis. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
· Review key financial metrics and resolve issues proactively
· Start journal entries to ensure accurate allocations
· Determine run rates to monitor financial progress against budgets
· Generate system reports and analyze data to provide commentary
· Ensure complete and accurately formatted documents for manager review
· Suggest process improvements
· Explain and translate financial reports to capability teams and regional staff
· Prioritize tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency
To qualify, you’ll need:
· Four year degree (Finance/Accounting degree preferred)
· 1-3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
· Proficiency of MS Office
· Familiarity using financial reporting systems (Lawson, Business Objects, HFM)
· Understanding of accounting concepts
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail with ability to multitask
· Strong organization skills
· Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes?
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT