19 December 2019
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a design powerhouse. Someone who lives for their craft and believes design has the power to change the world. You can see the potential in any brief and can help identify and develop innovative solutions to solve any problem. You know the ‘why’ behind your work, and can present it with great confidence. Our clients will love you, because you ‘get’ them.
You’re flexible. As happy to work solo on smaller briefs, as you are to be a key part of a team on bigger ones. You’re as comfortable doing the designing yourself, as you are overseeing more junior members of the team.
Above all, you know what good is. You seek out the sublime, and keep an eye out for what wins awards. And at Digitas, you’ll find a new home that will help you produce the best work of your career.
You’ll work with Creative teams including Creative and Design Directors to ensure the design meets, and exceeds client expectations
· Collaborating with UX, Project Managers and Developers, you’ll work to ensure the project runs smoothly
· With your set of skills, more junior members of the team will look to you to help them develop their skills. You’ll help mentor them to meet and exceed their personal goals
· Managing and delivering high quality design deliverables throughout all phases of a project
Skills & Experience
· Proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
· Showcase a compelling portfolio of work, with a wide variety of digital design work, mobile experience would be a plus
· Outstanding presentation skills and comfortable working directly with clients
· Proficiency in Design & Prototyping software. e.g. Sketch and InVision
· An excellent eye for detail
· You have examples of successful projects e.g. smashing performance targets or award recognition
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT