3 January 2020
Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone with a keen attention to detail who’ll support the team in bringing that transformation to life. You’ll be tasked with a ton, but you’ll be challenged and rewarded as you work with and learn from the best in the business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As an Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll be tasked with uncovering new segments, channels and projects that can lead to growth for our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing relationship-marketing strategies and collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches for clients.
· Providing integrated, analytic marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
· Designing and conducting analysis for recommendations
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
· Developing smart, compelling client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· Four-year of college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) with a strong record of academic achievement
· 1–3 years of business experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
· Strong familiarity with the digital environment
· Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
· Fluency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with SAS (preferred)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT