15 April 2019
Manager, Project Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager in Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As a Manager, you will not only help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work, but will also supervise junior project managers and oversee large programs of work. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, strive to be proactive, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit, and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do - As a Manager on the Project Management team, you will:
· Collaborate and lead complex cross-capability projects and integrated program management
· Lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project flow and due dates needed in order to meet end goals
· Produce top-down and bottom-up scopes, project schedules, resource plans and risk & change management plans, utilizing appropriate tools
· Participate in new business RFI or RFP requests when necessary
· Begin management, leadership, and effective communication trainings
· Contribute to proper training and onboarding processes for new team members
· Demonstrate strong written and oral presentation skills
· Sets goals for yourself and may manage multiple direct reports to set goals and conduct regular reviews
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Setting up projects and programs for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment)
· Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
· Effectively handling risk, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution
· Contributing to the development of methodologies, standards and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies for the Project Management capability and train team members when applicable
· Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree
· 4-5 years of Project Management, Marketing or related experience
· Mastery of small to mid-level projects (i.e., email, OLA, landing page updates)
· PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
· Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
· Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
· Exude positivity
· Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
· Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
· Are self-reliant and motivated
· Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.