8 January 2020
Our Experience Designers make digital products and services people love to use. They are collaborators who bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward but who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Their backgrounds run the gamut from site to mobile, ecom to campaign, startup to agency, but at heart they are digital natives who love making new things and are exceptionally well versed in the practice of modern digital product creation.
Sound good? Good.
A few things we want to see in you:
· A portfolio chock full of beautiful, usable experiences designed for all kinds of devices and contexts
· A formal graphic design education at a serious design school
· Complete comfort sketching, posting, and riffing with your team
· A fanatical obsession with the quality of what gets launched
· A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
· The ability to execute, organize, and defend the work
· Basic (or not so basic) prototyping capabilities
· A desire to partner with and learn from other great people doing great work
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT