- Jodi Robinson, CEO of Digitas, the Connected Marketing agency, today announces the promotions of Michelle Tang to CMO, Nicole Stanley to COO, Megan Jones to EVP, Head of Media and Alyse Schwartz to EVP, MD, Atlanta.
- Michelle Tang elevates to Chief Marketing Officer. As NA CMO, Michelle will oversee new business, marketing and communications for the agency, reporting to CEO Jodi Robinson. Michelle joined Digitas in Jan. 2020 in the newly-created role of EVP, Head of New Business & Marketing, NA. Under Michelle’s leadership, Digitas had its most winning year this century, with 28 new clients in 2020, including renewable energy company AES, Aldi, Edgewell Personal Care, Mizkan brands and Sephora, and most were won during the pandemic. Prior to Digitas, Michelle held roles at Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, FCB Global, Digitas Health and Wunderman. Client wins throughout her career include Ford, Clorox, Levi’s, Best Buy, & Pfizer, among others.
- Nicole Stanley elevates to Chief Operating Officer. A 23-year veteran of Digitas, Nicole will oversee the operational functions of the agency, reporting to Robinson. Nicole was previously EVP, Global Head of Operations at Digitas.
- With the elevations of Michelle and Nicole, Digitas’ C-Suite is now 60% female.
- Megan Jones elevates to EVP, NA Head of Media. A nine-year veteran of the agency, Megan will oversee Digitas NA’s media capability and operations, leading a team of 300. Megan was most recently SVP, Group Director at Digitas, leading media for the Boston region. A Cannes Media Lion winner, prior to Digitas Megan worked at GroupM and Havas Media.
- Alyse Schwartz elevates to EVP, Managing Director, Digitas Atlanta. A nine-year veteran of Digitas, Alyse leads Digitas’ Atlanta region, with clients that include Delta and FIS. Alyse held roles at Moxie and BBDO before Digitas.
"I’m thrilled to announce the elevation of Michelle, Nicole, Megan and Alyse, four amazing leaders with a combined total of 42 years at Digitas. Each one is a superstar and together they will further strengthen our NA executive leadership bench and help set Digitas and our clients up for even greater success in the year ahead." – Jodi Robinson, CEO, Digitas NA