29 November 2018
Partner of Data & Analytics
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
Our Data team is unique, and is the driving force behind the work that we do. Combining exclusive data partnerships and skills across a variety of tools and platforms, our team is a place where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning ideas come to life. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding candidate for a senior role to drive that data driven transformation within the agency. This role will be instrumental in shaping and driving the data driven strategy for our team, our business, and our clients. This person should drive growth in our data offering by guiding clients and prospective clients through a consultative process that uncovers opportunities for improving marketing performance with data-inspired solutions. You will be responsible for managing quality of delivery, consistency and team synergy to ensure best practice is adhered to and we are delivering the best work to meet and exceed the client expectations.
What You’ll Do
Marketing consulting services, customer database analytics and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results. You will partner with our executives, client partners and new business teams to unlock growth opportunities with data. The person should develop relationships across Publicis in order to participate in group-level opportunities. They should enhance the way that the agency tells its story including credentials, case studies, pitch documents, papers, conferences and website. You will manage a team who are responsible for delivering on this vision.
The candidate should have experience in strategy, measurement, and analytics across a variety of marketing channels. It is imperative to have managed a team previously, ideally of a substantial size. Someone with experience working for a large digital agency would be advantageous.
• Expertise in multi channel analytics including both on and offline channels
• Exceptional consultative skills with broad knowledge across all marketing disciplines
• Ability to drive a consultative process (workshops, discovery, strategy development, etc) to help clients and prospective clients recognize opportunities in data
• Prototype, experiment and innovate on the core offering using interactions with clients to create new capabilities rooted in data
• Experience managing a team, demonstrate the ability to motivate and develop staff, as well as delegate effectively
• Capable of translating complex data sets into insights that will help to drive client business forward and the ability to present those finding to key stakeholders
• Able to present complicated data insights & strategic recommendations in a client facing manner and teach others to do the same
• Confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure delivery on marketing metrics that drive business outcome
• Brilliant client service and fostering that culture within your team to ensure smooth delivery across what is a complex piece of business
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills – team/Client
For more information about this role please get in touch with Luke.Baker@Digitas.com
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.