20 June 2019
Vice President/Director – Search Marketing (Contract)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our powerful Search Marketing team, determined transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an outstanding Vice President/Director to help lead the charge for 6 months. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Vice President/Director of Search Marketing, your strategic vision and search marketing leadership will help build the agency’s search practice (SEM and SEO) to support aggressive revenue growth and take global recognition of the Digitas name, services and vision to the next level.
Day to day, your responsibilities include:
· Leading a world-class search team that focuses on executing the appropriate mix of search marketing strategies/tactics, working with online and offline advertising teams
· Assessing and pursuing new business opportunities, while maintaining and growing the company’s existing strengths
· Keeping a firm pulse on changes to the marketplace and industry, adjusting marketing plans accordingly
· Developing the search marketing team into one that will scale and thrive as the business grows
· Effectively using the web and other tools to automate campaign management and scale the business in an efficient, cost-effective manner
· Identifying client issues and opportunities to develop new business opportunities within existing business
· Directing long-term and short-term strategic marketing efforts to meet both market share and sales goals
We’re looking for a top-notch Vice President/Director who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
· A four-year degree and at least 10 years of experience in a marketing management position with relevant search marketing experience (Master’s degree, creative agency experience and international exposure are preferred)
· A clear, insightful vision for the future direction of the marketplace, with a track record of thought leadership
· Deep familiarity with the digital environment
· Outstanding leadership and people management skills
· Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.