24 September 2020
What you’ll do:
As a Producer, you'll be an integral person on our Integrated Production team; though based in Boston, you will have opportunities to produce projects for a wide range of marquis and emerging brands from across the country. We are looking to you to bring your energy, creativity, strong communication and organizational skills to our team and to take pride of every production you tackle.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
• Produce productions across every division of our fully integrated team and for all platforms
• Review/select/recommend directors/editors/animators
• Budget and schedule development and management
• Possess an understanding of contractual agreements between agency, vendors and talent
• Stay abreast of industry trends and new developments
• Produce pitches and in-house billable and non-billable work
• Be an active participant in our team and agency culture
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
• Four year degree or equivalent industry experience
• 3-5 Years of agency production
• Creativity and innovative problem solving skills required
• Must have reel and examples of work
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.