27 May 2022
· Overseeing and owning Marriott programmatic campaigns across EMEA.
· Be the go-to person for clients and internal teams and lead senior level meetings on programmatic strategy and campaign activity.
· Full understanding of programmatic capabilities, and an ability to talk independently about opportunities in client meetings and with team.
· Establishing programmatic strategies for all Marriott lines of business to ensure delivery of core business goals
· Lead strategic test and learn agenda and quarterly business reviews in collaboration with the broader Marriott team.
· Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market.
· Have strong relationships with core tech, media, data and other programmatic partners at a senior level.
· Promote programmatic products that will deliver excellence for your client’s programmatic delivery.
· Build strong, trusted relationships with key, day-to-day and senior clients.
· Deliver and set example to your team of immaculate client service.
· Be proactive in day-to-day client management.
· Understand client’s business and identify opportunities.
Skills & Experience
· Ambitious, proactive, curious and experienced (5+ years) programmatic practitioner with a positive, can-do attitude
· Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to engage with global and regional clients.
· Previous deep hands-on experience with the major demand side platforms, Google DV360 and TTD.
· Experience of commercial management of accounts from booking & invoicing to reconciliation.
· Proven track record of account optimization & performance improvement
· Good project management skills
· Self-motivated and be able to work under their own initiative
· Media agency background.
· Experience of offline media integration.
· Experience of the travel vertical.
· Experience managing international accounts
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.