24 April 2019
Social Strategy – Vice President/Director
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding freelance Strategy VP/Director to help lead that transformation through social. This role will be for 2 months minimum, with a possibility to become full-time.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As the key leader working across multiple teams, you’ll live at the intersection of creative, social, content, media and analytics. There are tons of digital social and content opportunities out there—you’ll figure out which opportunities are right for our clients and how to drive creative, innovative content solutions in the space.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Leading the strategic process, providing the cultural insights and tactics to create content that provides meaning for brands
· Translating agency perspective into concise strategic recommendations for clients
· Translate social opportunities into inspiring briefs that develop new, groundbreaking content
· Working closely with creative teams to drive innovative work forward
· Partner with other capabilities to provide smart perspective and thought leadership on overall social and content industry landscape, trends and best practices
· Having knowledge of content landscape, new 3rd party providers and solutions
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· +10 years of digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on social media, and or/content development for major clients
· Superb experience leading creative thinking in the digital space: content, media, social and activation
· Has experience independently redefining how a brand or business creatively shows up in the social space with measurable results
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
· The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
· A strong, up-to-date point of view on digital media, social channels and content platforms and up and coming partners, practices and initiatives
· Poise and eloquence—when you speak with clients, they listen
· Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.