28 June 2019
Senior Creative Strategist
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Creative Strategist – someone who can can identify transformative insights and weave them into powerful strategic stories that inspire the creative process and get us to great work that works effectively for our clients and their brands. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Senior Creative Strategist, you’ll manage integrated campaigns for 2-3 brands in a client portfolio – including TV, Video, CRM, Shopper/Retail, print, digital display and social /digital content programs. As a key player in the client’s lead AOR, you’ll author the overarching strategy and collaborate with the in-house Digitas media/ channel planning capability, and DNA (Data & Analysis) practitioners, to offer the client a more complete solution to their communications needs.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year college education and 5 to 7 years of marketing communications experience, preferably working in Account Planning/Brand & Creative Strategy role.
· Some track record of success, being able to demonstrate value and impact in previous strategy roles.
· Creative and sometimes-scrappy research skills who looks in unexpected places for the answer.
· A critical thinking brain powered with the tenacity and grit to sort the good from the great and champion the best ideas all the way to market.
· Infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen.
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.