30 July 2019
Social Strategy –Senior Associate
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy, Associate/Senior Associate – a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social. Sound like you? Read on.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Monitor online conversations
· Participate in online conversation via posts to build brand visibility and thought leadership
· Creatively and proactively assist the brand’s and your Digitas team in the development of social strategies, playbooks, etc.
· Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from the social client team
· Identify, analyze issues, patterns and trends in in the client landscape and with brand agnostic digital trends
· Create and ideate, every. single. day.
· Establish benchmarks for metrics and develop a reporting schedule including recommendations
· Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
· Identify and engage advocates/influencers
· Proactively escalate and communicates issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the appropriate client team
· Establish credibility as a thought leader on new social media tools, best practices and how organizations are using new tools, in order to gain a rapid competitive (and early adopter) advantage
· Further establish Digitas credibility in the Social space by participating in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A 4-year degree and 1 to 3 years working in digital and/or communications
· Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
· Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
· A passion for blogging, microblogging and Facebooking – or just creating content in whatever platform you favorite
· A strong understanding of marketing strategy, particularly feed marketing
· Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
· Willingness to travel – you’re open to new places, new faces and new idea
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.