27 September 2021
No two days are the same. And that suits you just fine. There’s always a new project, new medium, new challenge and a new chance to make brilliant work. But while the days may bring new creative opportunities, there are a few things you’re expected to deliver consistently as Sr. Copywriter:
Bring an idea to life. Know how to take a brief, find an insight and come up with a great idea – from concept through execution.
Love words, and how to use them in interesting ways. Craft counts, a lot.
Pay attention to details. Its one thing to write a great headline. Its another to recognize that you can’t use that same headline everywhere. You think about the medium, the customer, the experience and more developing work.
Take chances. New perspectives are always encouraged. Know how and when to bring new ideas forward.
Be smart. Don’t pitch something because it’s cool. Show why it’s right for that particular project.
Stay hungry. Never settle. Have passion. Do all the things that make a go-to creative. Someone your creative director wants to go to war (or pitch) with.
We’re looking for a senior copywriter who is a powerhouse thinker and writer, and inspirational leader, and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
· Five to seven years of strong work experience in a creative agency – and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done
· Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
· Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
· Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
· A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.