27 September 2021
In this role, you’re always ready to design and execute integrated, cross-channel advertising initiatives – you can turn daydreams into reality with flair and speed. You’ll spend quality with your good friend Photoshop, yes, but you’ll also collaborate with creative directors, copywriters, designers, and other key members of our creative team to produce awesome, industry-leading work. Day to day, your role will include:
· Creating and communicating concepts that intrigue and inspire your both peers and clients – with smart rational to back them up
· Designing comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, and final deliverables
· Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once
· Collaborating and partnering with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect synch to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible
· Assisting the Creative Director to improve the Creative group’s technical and creative performance
We’re looking for an Art Director who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
· Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
· Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and the digital space.
· Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
· Strong expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, in-depth understanding of HTML/dHTML and browser capabilities, and strong typographical, motion graphic, and interaction design skills – including FIGMA, Flex, and emerging platforms
· We are open to supporting remote work, also looking for Boston residents.
· Two to four years of art direction and strong digital design work experience preferably in a creative agency.
· A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.