7 November 2022
· Creating unified insights across owned digital assets and providing performance recommendations
· Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI
· Serving as a client and internal resource on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
· Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
· Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
Required experience and skills:
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
· 3-5years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
· Strong client relationship and communication skills, with experience managing multiple projects across teams
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
· Knowledge of digital data technologies (CDPs, DMPs, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
· A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
· Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.