28 August 2019
Designer - Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We’re looking for an Experience Designer who can create useful, intuitive, user centered designs from project concept through execution. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on
You will support team members and provide tactical deliverables to meet project needs. You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews and usability testing.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
● Sketch and wireframe digital experiences
● Annotate complex interactions
● Create user flows, sitemaps and other communication artifacts
● Develop simple interactive prototypes
● Communicate and articulate design rationales
● Observe, document and interpret user research
● Partner with other disciplines to ensure high quality work
Great candidates often have:
● A four-year degree
● Additional study in HCI, Human Factors or Graphic Design
● 1-3 years experience
● Enough research experience to be dangerous
● A robust portfolio of work across devices and platforms
● Basic understanding of front end development technologies
● A familiarity with common social platforms
● Creative agency experience desired
Got what it takes?
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.