7 April 2021
Social Strategy – Senior Associate
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Social Strategy, Senior Associate – a Social Media subject matter expert to help us bring that transformation to life through social. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Support organic, paid and influencer social media campaigns for a large financial services brand as part of the Social Strategy team.
As Social Strategy, Senior Associate you’ll manage the day-to-day on social campaign work, driving the strategy across paid social, influencer and organic content.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Creatively and proactively assist the brand’s and your Digitas team in the development of social strategies, playbooks, etc.
· Work with the social strategy team to brief creative teams and review creative concepts and executions for social campaigns
· Understand both organic and paid social ecosystems, and the different best practices for each
· Help with analyzing campaigns and translating anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns
· Connecting the dots across different capabilities, collaborating with creative, media and account teams regularly
· Identify and work with influencers to tell the campaign and brand message
· Understand and drive forward social channel best practices
· Establish credibility as a thought leader on new social media tools, best practices and how organizations are using new tools, in order to gain a rapid competitive (and early adopter) advantage
· Further establish Digitas credibility in the Social space by participating in professional networking arenas - attending/speaking at relevant events
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A 4-year degree and 1 to 3 years working in digital and/or communications
· You live and love the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
· You have some social media-specific experience, whether it’s writing copy, planning paid social campaigns, or doing day-to-day community management. Maybe it’s all of the above!
· The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.