29 October 2020
VP/Director – Data & Analytics
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding VP/Director—someone who can align data-driven strategy with client goals, direct ongoing client relationships, and lead a team of analysts and experienced team members. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP/Director, you’ll guide internal teams in driving business growth while consistently exceeding client expectations and strengthening the overall Digitas relationship. Your clients’ needs will vary, and may include integrated marketing, media, CRM, segmentation, and/or primary research.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Identifying strategic data-driven services that will allow clients to grow their business
· Assisting clients in defining analytics needs and developing solutions to solve those challenges
· Creating frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic issues, leveraging existing Digitas intellectual capital and developing innovative concepts.
· Building and executing a client specific data strategy including performing gap assessments, creating optimal state data plans, and building execution roadmaps
· Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
· Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
· Determining new opportunities among existing clients, and participating in new business initiatives
· Providing support, coaching, and training to assist in the career development of direct reports and the broader team
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 10-12 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
· Experience managing a team
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
· Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
· General knowledge of or direct experience with the media industry or CRM platforms are a plus
· A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
· Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills
· In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Open to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.