16 September 2020
THIS GIG IS FOR: Sr. Copywriter
THIS GIG IS ON: T-Mobile
THE DURATION OF THIS GIG IS: Now-EOY
WHAT MAKES THIS GIG DOPE: Primarily writing copy for T-Mobile for Business’ website. This includes full page narratives, device and plan offers, and updates to existing pages and placements across the site.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS GIG: Five to seven years of strong work experience in a creative agency –and a killer book that highlights the amazing work you’ve done
SKILLS NEEDED TO CRUSH THIS GIG:
• Independent: synthesize copy from several client-provided messaging and project documents; Can make copy decisions without creative oversight
• Collaborative: works closely with design to craft best page narrative, visual design, and user experience
• Adaptable: pivot copy as client messaging strategy evolves from round-to-round
• Flexible: schedule allows for jumping on hot client requests that come through mid-day
• Organized and detail-oriented: learn and follow TFB organization practices (copy deck formatting, Box folder structure, internal QA process, etc); juggle nuanced copy differentiations from workstream-to-workstream
• Communicative: able to follow and respond to internal Teams channel conversations + be client-facing and present work when needed
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.