20 November 2019
Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone with a keen attention to detail who’ll support the team in bringing that transformation to life. You’ll be tasked with a ton, but you’ll be challenged and rewarded as you work with and learn from the best in the business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As an Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll be tasked with uncovering new segments, channels and projects that can lead to growth for our clients.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Developing relationship-marketing strategies and collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches for clients.
· Providing integrated, analytic marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
· Designing and conducting analysis for recommendations
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
· Developing smart, compelling client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· Four-year of college education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred) with a strong record of academic achievement
· 1–3 years of business experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
· Strong familiarity with the digital environment
· Solid quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
· Fluency with Microsoft Office
· Experience with SAS (preferred)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT