29 August 2019
Associate Director -Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Paving the way for this is our powerful Search Engine Optimization team, determined transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director to help lead the charge. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Associate Director of Search Engine Optimization, you’ll analyze search data to provide tremendous insights into the motivations of consumers, leading a team that’s on the cutting edge of search technology and search engine marketing strategies.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
· Clearly and convincingly presenting search engine optimization capabilities to clients and best practices to internal teams
· Developing and presenting proposals and recommended tactics to clients and working with Managers and Supervisors to present all client deliverables
· Leading process improvement efforts
· Developing or approving all scopes of work that include search engine optimization
· Ensuring excellence and accuracy in all client deliverables
· Collaborating with Delivery Managers on project timelines and with Staffing on resource needs
· Developing and maintaining high-quality talent
We’re looking for a top-notch Associate Director who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
· A four-year degree in marketing, computer science or a related field
· 6+ years of combined experience in search engine optimization, project management or account management
· Proven leadership skills and prior experience managing a team
· Experience scoping projects, providing forecasts and driving ongoing process improvement
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills – and a knack for details
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and make smart, fast decisions
· Outstanding leadership and people management skills
· Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
· Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.