13 May 2019
Senior Analyst – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can analyze massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve client goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
· Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to clients
· Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, and social) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
· Communicating with clients regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
· Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success for client’s business goals
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 3-5 years of experience in analytics or strategy
· A four-year college degree
· Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
· Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.