29 August 2019
This is a unique hybrid role which is both a Senior Project Manager role and also encompasses business analyst skills which makes it a unique role. The role is responsible for ensuring the overall success of the project ensuring its on time, budget and in scope. The role requires strong Project Management experience with a proven track record of successful implementations of Adobe Experience Manager an Adobe Campaign. The role also requires business analyst skills and experience to help client stakeholders understand the purpose and the value of Adobe Experience Manager. The business analyst element is product focused with the objective of ensuring the end solution meets the SOW requirements.
• Oversees project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs
• Participates in the complete project lifecycle process from estimation to execution (strategy, inception, budgeting, development, quality assurance, and delivery)
• Understands and communicates customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work
• Prepares reports for customer and company senior management regarding status of projects
• Ability to set expectations, develop project plans, manage personal workload and communicate effectively to all level of stakeholders and is main point of contact with the client
• Develops and manages project documentation, including: project plan, budget/work plan, functional requirements, functional design, communications plan, kick off agenda, etc.
• Ability to assist on additional project documentation such as project summaries, competitive evaluations, sitemaps, wireframes, user stories, test plans, personas, user experience documents, etc.
• Maintains sprint based project plan and manage project backlog
• Partners with lead developer or architect and implementation team to identify appropriate technology solutions
• Anticipate issues and risks, and work with implementation on risk mitigation, and escalate appropriately and manages the daily, sprint and retrospective sessions
• Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned best practices and resources back into the consulting practice
• Liaise with cross-functional teams throughout the business and technology to help client stakeholders understand the purpose and value of AEM for the approved project and get buy-in (and demonstrate value of the AEM for the client’s business needs)
• Develop business cases that demonstrate the purpose and value of AEM for new projects or follow-on work.
• Communicates complex technology concepts in to a non-technology audience and understands and communicates customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work
• Translate business problems or needs into business requirements and functional specifications. Defines the business requirements and relate them to the SOW
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Analyses requirements gathered and determine gaps in technology, business processes; map related processes into workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities and write specifications.
• Work with project team technical team members to prepare technical specifications and functional designs from specifications using use cases, process maps and data flow diagrams.
• Act as liaison between client stakeholders and project team and work with the product owners to groom and define User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and BDD/What-If Scenarios.
• Support custom training and provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentations; providing help desk and end user training
Skills and experience
• Scrum Certification
• AEM Business Practitioner Certification
• Several years of experience working with Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience working with Adobe Campaign
• Degree level qualification or equivalent work experience
• Track Record of Multiple Successful implementations of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign on budget and with excellent customer satisfaction
• Several years using JIRA and Confluence tools
• Experience with Microsoft Projects, SmartSheets or equivalent project planning tool
• Proven ability to manage projects and team to tight deadlines, on budget
Number of positions: 1
Salary: Competitive salary rate applies
Closing date: 27/09/2019
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.