3 October 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The objective of the data team would be to win client’s commitment to the agency’s data driven strategy and recommendations process to deliver impactful outcomes for the business. Blending a multidisciplinary mix of IT infrastructure, consulting methodologies, analytics and creative design, our core objective is to excite, provoke and inspire how people perceive companies, products and services. Driving this core objective, you can help our clients develop confidence in how data can be used to plan and drive decisions for digital marketing. As a Data scientist, you will work with a cross channel digital strategist (across media, communication and UX) in harnessing data analytics across all aspects of the communication process. Such as in the Planning stage, where you can analyse 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources to mine consumer insights. In the implementation stage, you can capture and utilise data for personalised communications that touches hearts and minds. Finally, you can track performance and report results of these marketing campaigns. KEY
• Work with Digitas strategy team to understand client’s digital marketing needs
• Harnessing data science methodologies, translate these needs into data led actionable strategy for marketing
• Present a holistic view of the type of data sources available to the client and what can be used for strategy development.
• Develop data solutions using analysis of (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data) for marketing planning
• Establish a test & learn framework, develop hypotheses with teams/ clients and track test implementation & measurement
• Work with multiple internal stakeholders (specialist data teams, technology and operations) to develop new and innovative data approaches.
• Support development of client-facing presentations/ proposals demonstrating the value of data led approaches and how it impacts business
• Identify and drive initiatives to help improve internal data workflows and processes
• 1-2 years of relevant experience using analytical methodologies to solve business, marketing and media challenges
• Experience in analyzing marketing databases using analytical models (eg: clustering, regression, NLP, etc.) using R or Python.
• Experience using relational databases and proficiency in using data querying tools (such as SQL)
• Willingness to learn new approaches and advance data led strategy solutions
• Comfortable and curious in a strongly hypothesis led environment
• Understanding of digital media, adtech, martech and website analytics would be an added advantage
• Above all, the candidate we are looking for is someone who has a strong work ethic driven by creative passion, positive energy and thrives on challenges, alongside a desire to grow with the company!
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.