- Digitas, the Connected Marketing agency, announces that Tim Mattimore joins the agency as Executive Creative Director, Chicago, effective January 6th, 2021.
- Mattimore will oversee Digitas Chicago’s creative portfolio, with clients including Whirlpool and Aldi, and help shape creative and strategic vision for the agency.
- Tim will report to Atit Shah, US Chief Creative Officer.
- Prior to Digitas, Mattimore was ECD at BBDO Minneapolis, where he drove breakthrough creative campaigns for Hormel Foods, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Theirworld, 3M, Caring Bridge, and Protolabs.
- Before BBDO, Mattimore worked for Commonwealth/McCann, Fallon, AKA NYC, and Grey Group creating inspirational content for brands like Chevrolet, Live Nation, Orbit Gum, Foot Locker and Diageo Brands.
- Mattimore’s work has been recognized by The One Show, The Effies, The Clios, D&AD and Cannes Lions, among others.
- Tim has also served as an adjunct professor at the Fashion Institute of Technology and the Academy of Art University.
“Tim blends storytelling, terrific design sensibility and modern strategic thinking with a palpable sense of integrity and kindness. He’s a leader with a proven track record of shaping passionate and dedicated teams. I’m thrilled to have Tim help take Digitas Chicago to new creative heights.”- Atit Shah, US Chief Creative Officer, Digitas
“I couldn’t be more excited to join Digitas, not only to help continue building the agency’s growing roster, but to work closely with a diverse team in crafting a creative vision for the shop as it moves forward in a dynamic and challenging world.” - Tim Mattimore, ECD, Digitas