- Digitas, the Connected Marketing Agency, announces the elevation of Jonathan Tatlow to US Chief Strategy Officer.
- In his new role, Tatlow will oversee Digitas' strategic processes and products across all the agency's practices, including Connected Campaigns, Experiences, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation.
- Tatlow leads an 85-person unified strategy team, with expertise that includes Connections, Experience, Creative, and Social strategy.
- Tatlow led the development and design of North, Digitas' proprietary process that informs how the agency brings its diverse expertise and connected capabilities together to work with and for clients. Digitas teams across the US and in over 29 countries leverage the process.
- Jonathan and the Strategy team have won multiple Effies (including Gold), a Gold ARF David Ogilvy Award, and a Jay Chiat Award for Strategic Excellence. This adds to a WARC Global Grand Prix for Innovation award, a Clio, and seven Effies.
- Tatlow is based in Boston, MA, and will continue to report to Jodi Robinson, Digitas US CEO.
- Tatlow's elevation comes on the heels of new creative and growth hires for Digitas, including Nathalie Huni, EVP, US Head of Design, Dwayne Koh, SVP, ECD, Digitas West Coast, and Michelle Tang, US Head of New Business & Marketing.
"Jonathan has enabled Digitas to be truly strategy-led for our clients' connected marketing needs. Thanks to his leadership we have a unified team laser-focused on solving our clients' most critical modern marketing challenges and helping them drive even more value for their business." -- Jodi Robinson, Digitas US CEO
"Modern marketers are at an inflection point. I'm thrilled to steward our powerhouse of strategic talent, who are uniquely able to help clients explore possibilities and navigate their brands to better connections at this time." -- Jonathan Tatlow, Digitas US Chief Strategy Officer