September 24, 2019
· Supporting the EU Data Lead in pushing Visa to achieve their objective of being ‘the most data-driven marketing organisation in Europe’
· Building relationships with Publicis Data Leads across Europe, facilitating their requests for support and referring to Data team and ensuring the most effective teams are assembled
· Keeping the Central Leadership team up-to-date with data advancements, and driving the data agenda across the EU
· Support the Senior Account Manager running UK projects as a PO1 team, identifying the best solutions for the client needs
· Developing strong internal/inter-agency relationships to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard
· Building trust with clients through open, proactive and value-add relationships
· Developing strategic understanding of the Visa’s long term business objectives, and how that aligns with Digtas
· Financial management of the retainer for the EU and UK team.
Skills & Experience
The candidate needs to have an interest in and understanding of data, intelligence and research-based activities. They need to be proactive with a commercial head, able to drive projects forward and spot opportunities for out-of-scope growth projects. Financial management of the retainer on a UK and & EU level, and forecasting growth to the business.
The Person (Personal Attributes):
· They must have excellent people skills and be able to work closely with their team, and clients. They should take pride in being the person the client calls for advice or help on large commercial decisions
· They should set the highest of standards of themselves and their team, be well-organised and take pride in their attention to detail
· They should have a strong interest in data and how it can shape entire marketing strategies in our modern day society. This will craft the best and most effective creative product
· They must be able to demand the respect and admiration of Senior Marketing clients
Sector experience: (Nice to have)
· Previous agency experience managing a large multi-national client, on a European level
· Experience in managing data lead marketing campaigns
· Experience managing a groupe level account with other partner agencies
· Experience driving revenue over and about retained work
· Previous experience in web/app builds would be a benefit
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT