October 29, 2019
The Senior Paid Social Manager will join DigitasLBi’s Media team, overseeing the paid social activity across a range of clients.
Working with the agency’s media account teams you will be responsible for defining the most effective paid social campaign approach for each client’s requirements, scoping out the best audience targeting, ad format and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals including engagement driving, awareness building and direct response. You will be responsible for working with a range of paid social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest, as well as API-based tools such as 4C Insights and Socialmoov.
• Responsible for set up and management of paid social campaigns across multiple paid social media platforms, with heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram
• Mentor junior members of the team, overseeing their work day to day
• Ensure activation and execution happens within timeframe agreed with client(s) and media teams
• Work with the media account teams to understand campaign objectives and recommend relevant solutions
• Feedback on campaign performance to clients and account teams, recommending and implementing appropriate strategies for improvement
• Take responsibility for campaign implementation, working with DigitasLBi’s Ad Operations team to ensure any required measurement technology is in place and overseeing appropriate quality assurance checks
• Ensure client account teams receive accurate financial reporting in order to manage the client billing process
• Have an in-depth understanding of paid social media advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online
• Knowledge of the various paid social media targeting methods and their suitability for addressing different campaign requirements is required
• Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as create reports and analyse performance
• Knowledge of the various paid social tech providers
• Experience within an agency activation team and / or a paid social specialist, ideally 3-5 years
• An understanding of the principles of behavioural targeting
• Ideally possess wider knowledge of the broader programmatic and biddable media sector
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT