February 6, 2020
Associate, Project Management
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
Our Project Management team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results, as we constantly negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and technology.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate, Project Management – a digital producer with a passion for using collaboration, the creative process and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive experiences for our clients. You’ll help create dynamic digital experience and integrated campaigns for Fortune 500 clients. Our project work includes experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations and promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations, CRM programs and branded content. As an Associate, you will help develop and execute the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work and endeavor to make the work better. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, have a passion for technology, maintain a deep project management toolkit, and exercise excellent communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
At Digitas, we know that to produce great work, you need great talent – and that talent needs to be developed and nurtured. To this end, we developed the Associate Management Program, or “AMP”, which redefines the entry-level experience. In AMP, you will learn the foundational skills necessary for a successful career delivering marketing programs and experiences. This program accelerates and expands your learning through curated training, mentorship, peer guidance and a meaningful connection to diverse project experience. We will take you under our wing, integrate you into the agency, and provide you with an unmatched platform for career growth and development. Whether your path leads you to becoming a Project Management Professional, a Marketing Maven or all-around Agency All-Star, AMP will provide you with a solid foundation for a career in digital marketing.
As part of the AMP Team, you will focus on five key areas of development as you learn the fundamentals of digital marketing:
· Project Management: You will own key project management functions such as scheduling, scoping, resource management and risk mitigation
· Marketing: You will learn your client’s business and be trained in the craft of Marketing, learning how to deliver effective campaigns that meet strategic objectives
· Client Coordination and Management: You will facilitate projects with your client counterparts and develop client-ready documents such as competitive analyses, SOWs, schedules, briefs and risk assessments
· Communication and Engagement: You will learn to use the right communication tools at the right time, understand how to communicate effectively and lean into your work with active participation in meetings and on your projects
· Financial Operations: We will train you in the fundamentals of business financials including forecasting, promoting great margins and managing Digitas operational processes
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Both supporting large initiatives and also leading smaller projects independently
· Setting up projects for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment)
· Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
· Anticipating the needs of your projects, heading off potential pitfalls
· Removing barriers to success for the team
· Actively seeking and sharing knowledge with your project teams and within the Project Management capability
· Experiencing something new every day
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· A four-year degree
· Working or school experience examples that demonstrate leadership and diligence
· Strong passion for Project Management and Marketing with some related experience
· PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this)
· Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello)
You are the right person if you:
· Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
· Exude positivity
· Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
· Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
· Are self-reliant and motivated
· Communicate fearlessly
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
DIGITAS GLOBAL BRAND PRESIDENT