October 9, 2020
Our Lead Content Strategists help shape the content architecture of digital products and services that people love to use.
At Digitas, we do CS a little differently. Our Content Strategists are an integral part of our Design team. Their backgrounds run the gamut from UX to publishing, startup to agency. They empathize and solve users’ problems, they are well-versed in modern digital experiences, and they are driven by delivering—and supporting—the best possible solution. They are team players who collaborate on a vision and drive it forward, and they aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty making things.
Sound good? Good.
What you’ll do
• Drive the end-to-end CS process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
• Understand strategic business goals—and challenge them when needed
• Work with your team to solve complex problems and find the clearest, most compelling way to communicate the solution
• Craft deliverables including the strategic vision, site maps, content authoring guidelines, taxonomies, and maybe things no one has a name for yet
• Collaborate deeply with design, strategy, technology, account management and other disciplines
• Practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking
A few things we want to see in you
• Demonstrable understanding of content strategy for digital products, content platforms, and branded experiences
• Clear understanding of how content and design work together
• Complete comfort ideating, sketching, and riffing with your team
• The ability to execute, organize, and defend the work
• A fanatical obsession with the quality of work that gets delivered
• Enough development, research, and process experience to be dangerous
• Informed opinions
• A creative skill I wouldn’t have thought to list here
The ideal candidate will have
• A portfolio of relevant work: It should showcase your experience in the design process, creating XD content, and solving real user problems through words
• At least 6 years professional experience, 4 years in content strategy with a focus on UX
• Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
• Understanding of user-centric design and product development best practices
• Awareness of the latest XD, technology, and content trends
• Exceptional skills writing short- and long-form content
• Experience with tools like InVision, Sketch, Figma a plus
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.