April 5, 2021
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
The Data Management Platform Manager role with Digitas is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further advance their skillset in the field of Data-Driven Digital Marketing. This is a data-driven role that involves working directly with clients and internally cross-functional teams on DMP data strategies, data onboarding and implementations. The Manager will be expected to communicate DMP capabilities and provide strategic recommendations directly to clients and internal teams on how to use the DMP achieve digital marketing goals.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with DMP experience to grow into a subject matter expert with the potential to drive impact on a large client account.
Sound like you? Read on.
Day-to-day, your role includes (not limited to):
· Manage ongoing Data Management Platform (DMP) reports and ad-hoc requests from clients and internal teams
· Manage the ongoing maintenance of the DMP Data Dictionary
· Partner with Programmatic and Media teams to ensure DMP related strategies are executed timely
· Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s customer centric marketing objectives and make strategic recommendations on how the DMP can be used to achieve data-driven customer targeting
· Collaborate with other agency partners on data onboarding and routine DMP audit/inventory exercises
· Present DMP 101 presentations to clients and internal teams
· Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to share strategies for using the DMP for targeting and to provide feedback on platform and data performance
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 3-5 year’s prior digital marketing/advertising experience with hands-on knowledge of the DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven targeting strategies (e.g. personalization)
· 1-2 year experience with DMPs (Adobe Audience Manager preferred) and in-depth knowledge of 1st party, 2nd party and 3rd party data
· Familiarity with Adobe marketing tech stack solutions (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target)
· Familiarity with DSPs/AdTech platforms with a basic understanding of how 3rd party advertising operates and what standard media KPIs are (e.g. CTA, CTR, Conversions)
· Strong analytic skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to communicant technical DMP and data-driven concepts to a non-technical audience
· Highly organized with strong project management skills
· Reliable on deliverable dates and adaptable when dates change
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.