June 8, 2021
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
We’re looking for an outstanding Analyst—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire their teammates, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Analyst is responsible for digital campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations and provide input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to reinvent the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact.
Day to day your role includes:
· Executing, managing, and optimizing all digital media campaigns and programs for agency clients, including platform media buying as well as direct-to-publisher programs, both independently and in support of Senior Analysts
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with platform and publisher partners in the industry
· Handling daily campaign maintenance, including pacing and performance, as well as troubleshooting and optimization
· Assisting in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
· Contributing to the assessment of media offerings available and the formulation of proposals for new opportunities
· Managing the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
· Trafficking campaign tags into platform environments
· Running the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
· Providing monthly auditing reports to agency partners and actualizing bill/pay systems when applicable
· Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
· Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail, and adherence to best practices throughout the full campaign life-cycle
We’re looking for a future media ninja, which typically includes:
· Up to three years of digital ad experience (internships included)
· Basic knowledge of ad trafficking and buying systems, and familiarity with Google Marketing Platform or similar campaign management systems
· Basic knowledge of DSP platforms and active campaign optimization experience is a plus
· The ability to organize and manage detailed work
· Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
· A four-year college degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,500 employees across 18 countries and 32 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.